Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Attack Attack!, "Stick Stickly"

Song: "Stick Stickly"
Artist: Attack Attack!
Album: Someday Came Suddenly
Written by: Austin Carlile/John Carlo/Johnny Frank/Caleb Shomo/Andrew Wetzel/Andrew Whiting
Year: 2008
Key: C#m
Classification: SF2
Lyrical content: peace and patience through God, without stinting on the volume or speed; John 3:16 (by way of Revelation 13:11)
Where used: outro



They tell me that this type of music is referred to as "crabcore." Spend mere seconds with the video above and you'll figure out why. I wasn't aware that such a thing existed until just recently. Now I share it with you because I must.

I can't tell you how delighted I am that this song uses the SFCP. Just really, really happy.

Full song: Attack Attack!, "Stick Stickly"
Listen to the SFCP clip for this song

No comments:

Post a Comment